Portfolio: What I've been working on
LonePlacebo is a technology blog I launched in late 2009. I blog about the latest news on companies like Apple, Facebook, and Google, and share tips and tutorials on how to be more productive with technology.
Here are some of the blog posts I've enjoyed writing the most:
- Facebook’s Mobile Strategy: Strangle, Buy, Copy
- Mick D’Angelo, 8, Sells Funnly to Blackberry for Millions
- Steve Jobs: Visionary, Showman, and Icon
- The Productivity with Technology Paradox
I've also written for several popular blogs including Daily Blog Tips, Kikolani, and Hack College.
- How to Be Frugal in College
- How to Start a Blog in 7 Days
- Bloggers These Days
- Breaking News: iPod Touch "P" to Be Introduced in Sept. 9th Event
Check out some of the experiments I've been doing lately at labs.tonyhue.com
Some of the fliers I designed at the SSARC can be found at Carbonmade
Got a resume?
For the latest version of my resume, visit my LinkedIn profile.